Finding the Right Metrics: Data Quality Management
- Is our data current, accurate and complete?
- What are the original sources of information we use to make critical decisions?
- Are robust data governance processes and policies in place?
- Who owns our data?
It’s not the quantity of data that matters for most businesses today — it’s all about the data quality. And when systems and decision making processes are overwhelmed by massive amounts of data, quantity can be the enemy of quality.
Inaccurate or incomplete data is just as big a risk. When companies make key decisions based on sub-par data, the most innovative strategies or efficient operations can be undercut.
Infinitive Insight helps company validate the quality of their data. Our specific services include:
- Data audits — sourcing and validation
- Data management — process modeling and gap analysis
- Governance support — requirements, policies, documentation
- Financial reporting — process review and evaluation
- Systems and infrastructures assessments