Intelligent Business Risk Management
Value You Can See
- Does the executive management team share the same risk appetite? How is risk-taking incented?
- What are the biggest known and unknown risks?
- Are incidents surprising? How was the last security breach addressed?
- What is the profile of “bad guys” in your environment? Which behaviors are suspicious?
- What confidential information is most at risk of being leaked?
- Which are your most valuable assets?
Effective enterprise risk management starts with asking the tough questions and finding answers. We believe the CEO is the chief security officer for every company, and that good risk management is an extension of good business management – not a “bolt-on” project and administrative undertaking.
Infinitive Insight offers a full range of enterprise risk management services – all of them designed to add value to the business and drive performance improvements – as opposed to locking down operations or putting a cage around key data and assets.
Organizations that can see risks and threats are better able to protect themselves and secure their key assets. Infinitive Insight’s approach to enterprise risk management starts with risk visualization. Our unique toolset provides dynamic views of risk, so different threats, scenarios and assumptions can be modeled and assessed in real time. That means companies can:
- Highlight risks or risk distributions and understand them “at a glance”
- Run “what/if” scenarios to test likely outcomes
- Understand trends and risk relationships and interdependencies
- Identify data quality issues, gaps and inconsistencies
- Challenge or confirm underlying assumptions and conventional wisdom about key operations
- Identify suspicious and potentially threatening behaviors